Working principle of automobile brake wheel cylinder
1. For mechanical hand brake, the brake caliper of the rear wheel is linked through steel wire or similar mechanism. After pulling up the hand brake, the caliper presses the brake pad, so as to realize the function of parking.
2. The electronic hand brake realizes the parking function by turning on the parking switch, driving the brake caliper of the rear wheel by the motor driven steel wire or similar mechanism, and pressing the brake pad by the caliper.
3. For small cars, some have a brake disc behind the gearbox where it is connected with the transmission shaft, which is similar to the disc brake (of course, there are drum brakes), and then drive the tension there through the steel cable, so as to realize the parking brake.
4. After pulling the hand brake, it uses a hydraulic auxiliary cylinder to push the hydraulic master cylinder under the vehicle, and then drives the air valve. After the air valve acts, it brakes the transmission shaft. The vehicle only brakes the transmission shaft.
5. After the brake transmission shaft is completed, if it is an ordinary truck, the steel cable of the handbrake lever is used to pull to realize long-term braking. If it is a high-end truck, such as Volvo's, use electric control. When you push the handbrake, in fact, an electric traction machine has been started. After the air braking is completed, it will pull close to the steel cable and lock it. Of course, it also directly pulls the brake.
BMW Car Clutch Slave Cylinder manufactu…
BMW Car Clutch Master Cylinder Applica…
BMW Car Brake Master Cylinder manufactur…